Makes about 9-12
50 g of yeast (1 yeast cube)
1 dl of vegetable oil
5 dl of milk
1 tsp of salt
3 dl of fine oatmeal
300 g of rye flour
300 g of wheat flour
- Dissolve the yeast in oil and warm milk. Add salt.
- Add oatmeal and rye flour and mix. Then add about 2/3 of the wheat flour.
- Once the dough seems kneadable, use the remaining flour to dust your worktop and knead it gradually into the dough. Put it back in the bowl, cover with a towel and let it rise at a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Once it has risen, lightly knead the dough again, divide and roll into buns. Place the buns on a parchment-lined oven tray, cover with a towel and let it rise once more for 40-45 minutes.
- Bake at 200 degrees (from a cold oven for about 30 minutes).