Pumpkin bundt cake
2½ dl of vegetable oil
150 g of sugar
325 g of flour
300 g of pumpkin (Without seeds and skin)
2½ dl of mixed nuts ( roughly chopped)
1 tsp of baking powder
2 tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of salt
2 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of ground ginger
½ tsp of ground anise
- Boil the pumpkin until tender, then remove the skin and mash it up (dry without water) and leave to cool.
- Set the oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Whisk sugar and oil together with a handmixer. Then add the eggs in one by one and mix until fluffy.
- Fold in the pumpkin mash, then all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix in a buttered mold and bake in the middle of the oven for about 1 hour.
Lemon and sugar icing
7 tbsp of powdered sugar
1 tsp of lemon juice
about 4 tbsp of cold water
- Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice. Then add in water little by little until the icing reaches a smooth texture that is easy to stir, but not too runny.
- Pour over the cake and leave to set for about 1 hour.