DorayakiThis was a mess and a hassle… So I’m quite happy it turned out to be a decent picture. While making the dorayaki themselves weren’t difficult, the process of slicing them in half was messy. The first one I had put anko and whip cream in and then sliced. Very bad idea. As soon as I put the knife down the filling splattered everywhere. The second one I only put in anko but when I cut the anko slid to the sides. So the result you see on the left is one that I have carefully constructed after slicing the pancakes.

Unfortunately I was so frustrated after the mishaps of slicing the dorayaki that I didn’t think to take a picture of the failed attempts.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: